Werner Bonefeld ‘Human Economy and Political Authority: Ordo-Liberalism and the Idea of the Big Society’. Paper available for download here Bonefeld 2012.
- Manchester conference: The European Crisis, Alternative Reponses
- Next TPWG, Leeds Met, May 24th 2-4
- April 26th meeting in Manchester 2-4: What is Thatcherism?
- April 26th Manchester – Greig Charnock (Manchester) The Limits to Capital in Spain.
- TPWG workshop: Europe and the Politics of Debt
- Next Trans-Pennine meeting – Leeds February 1st
- December TPWG meeting
- Next TPWG meeting: 30 November in Manchester
- Prof. Gary Dymski (Economics, Leeds University Business School), “Economic Crises in the United States and Europe: Political Trilemmas and Social Fragmentation”
- The Centre for the Study of Social and Global Justice (CSSGJ), University of Nottingham fellowships
- Capital & Class
- Conference of Socialists Economists (CSE)
- Greig Charnock
- Historical Materialism
- Hugo Radice
- International Initiative for Promoting Political Economy (IIPPE)
- King's College London Reading Capital Society
- New Left Project
- Nottingham Centre for the Study of Social and Global Justice
- Stuart Shields
- Werner Bonefeld